Friday, June 14, 2013

Organized Lego Storage





Yes I am CRAZY! I organized legos...by COLOR! My son had three large boxes of legos, and he was always having a hard time finding the color and size that he needed to build things. Well when he got this big lego book I knew I needed to do something to make it easier to follow the directions as close to perfect as he could! I found one of those 10 drawer craft organizers on Craigslist...and bought it for $20!!! Super deal because a brand new one at Sam's Club is around $50! I went threw all his legos and organized them by color! 
 

Once they were all sorted out into the bins, I took my label maker and made labels so he could easily see what was in each bin without opening it. Now he has a great place for his legos and he has no problems trying to find what he needs! How do you organize you child's lego collection?


No comments:

Post a Comment