Saturday, June 15, 2013

June Book Club Pick

Have you and your kids (if you have any) been reading this summer? I think it has helped a lot for my son to see his mom and dad reading! Hubby often makes fun of me being in the A Bowl Full Of Lemons Book Club and usually thinks that the books I am reading are a "waist" of time! That's because the books he reads are books that he believes will help him and his future! He likes Dave Ramsey, and Self Help type books, and anything that will help you succeed in life! I too like those types of books, but I also love to wrap myself up in someone else's story and jump into the pages of a good novel! I have not always been this way, in fact the book club has really helped me get back into reading! For June the winner was "The Storyteller" I am about 90 pages in and I am really liking this book for some reason! It has a little mystery to it...I do not want to give too much away in case you are reading it or plan to! I can't wait to pick it back up so I can get more details from the characters, and hopefully hear their story on things that have happened to them! What book are you reading this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment