Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Silverware Drawer



















One small space at a time, I plan to get my house organized and free of unnecessary clutter! I think I often forget to clean and organize the areas that are hidden, such as the silverware drawer! When I was putting clean dishes away I realized we have WAY to many of those little medicine measuring cups! When I checked our medicine I saw we only had 3 that needed the measuring cups! I had over TEN! I started with that, and threw out all but four, then I lifted the entire silverware container from the drawer. You see that ugly contact paper in the "Before" photo?? I have no idea how long it had been in the drawer...but it was ugly and looked gross! Out it came! I cleaned it down and started putting things back! I put the things we do not use often at the top of the organizer in the "empty" space and sorted the measuring items and things we use often into the free space in the organizer! It might not look like much of a change, but to me it feels like it is one step in the right direction! What drawer will you organize today?

No comments:

Post a Comment