Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Why did I keep this?



Hey everyone! Wonder where I have been all week?? Well this is the first week my son is home from school for SUMMER VACATION! I will need a vacation from this vacation by the end of Summer! We have been busy trying to clean inside and outside along with going to the pool! Talk about being exhausted! This weekend hubby worked on finishing our down stairs bathroom, we are so close to being finished! Pictures soon! So while he was doing that I got to work in my office area, because it was a mess! I did not take pictures...and guess what...it is still a mess! If you are a stay at home mom, with more then 1 kid, and your house is always looking like it is never been lived it...can you message me your secret?!? While I was cleaning I found some things that made me ask...Why am I keeping this??? I found a bunch of baby boy clothes...and guess what my "baby boy" he is 7!!! SEVEN and after him 5 years later I had a girl!!! So why did I keep these...they all look new, and none of them are special outfits...just regular stuff you wear every day!! I could probably make a few bucks on these clothes selling them on Facebook, but instead I am washing them and giving them to a sweet friend of mine who is expecting a baby boy soon! I hope she gets rid of them once he grows out of them, and does not keep them for 7 years like I did! I also found a center piece and table cover from my daughter's baby shower! And since it would be wrong to use the pink at a boy baby shower I figured I would go ahead and list them on Facebook...Someone bought them for $1.50! You might be saying why didn't you just throw them away?? Well a few reasons...party decor is pretty expensive! They were used one time for a few hours...so they are in great condition ...and I could always use a few extra quarters! I mean have you seen the price of snacks at the pool?? If I want to get a special treat for the kids I need to have some extra $$ It was a win win for everyone! Its out of my house and instead I have some extra money in my pocket...while the person that bought them got a sweet deal! Is there anything in your house that you are keeping and don't know why??

No comments:

Post a Comment