Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sewing Box turned Car First Aid Kit

 A while back I sold my sewing machine because I really do not have the time to start and finish a project! I still have quite a bit of fabric that I will probably give to my mom, and a few other things...but I just could not part with this   storage   box--------->         
                                                     I got it as a gift on birthday a few years back and just love the colorful fabric! I got to thinking and figured I could use it as a Car First Aid Kit!!! I did not have one in my Tahoe yet so it worked perfect. I filled it up with some basic first aid supplies, and plan to add more "Car Safety" stuff as I can find it!


 I also added an extra pair of clothes for my little girl. She is two and completely potty trained, but every once in a while she has an accident because we didn't get her to the potty in time...I had that happen a few weeks back in the car...and guess what..I had just taken her extra clothes out of my purse the day before! :( My poor baby had to ride home in wet clothes (10- 15 minutes) so we could change her. Now I am all set and ready for the next time (hopefully there wont be one) and if someone needs a band aid...I HAVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment