Friday, June 28, 2013

Diy Graduation Cupcakes

A couple months ago my mom had called me to see if I could give her some ideas on cupcakes or cake that she could make for my step brothers high school graduation party....Well me being crafty and also someone who loves to cook and bake offered to make these! They are really easy! Bake your cupcakes...then you put frosting on...We found this sugar type sprinkles and found the blue color that we were wanting to stick with, and after I frosted them I rolled them in the sprinkles...just to cover the edges! We purchased mini m&m's, peanut butter cups, mini chocolate bars and sour twist things....I used melted chocolate to stick the mini chocolate bar on top of the peanut butter cup. Then I had to dip each mini m&m into melted chocolate and do the same with the sour twists and let it hang over the edge! They came out super cute and everyone loved them! We made these the day before the party and stuck them in our deep freezer. Pulled them out a few hours before people showed up and they were perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment