Monday, June 17, 2013

Mexican Chicken Salad With Lime Cilantro Ranch

A few days ago I was looking for some yummy, easy and cheap recipes for us to make! I found this Mexican Chicken Salad with Lime Cilantro Ranch on the Cheap Crafty Mama blog! I forgot to add the corn, but it still came out super yummy! I really liked the Lime Cilantro Ranch that you mix up with it! The Fritos gave it a nice crunch like a crouton on a regular salad might! Now my son and I really enjoyed this mean! Hubby on the other hand...he was a thumbs down...and said he would have rather had regular every day salad! If I make this again it will be as a side instead of a meal...that way I can eat as much or as little and hubby can have the main course! It was a very refreshing salad and I would totally make it again! However when I do make it again I am going to use Greek yogurt instead of sour cream for the Lime Cilantro Ranch! 

**For the recipe click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment