Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Flu Bug has Hit!

Life has been a little crazy here at my house. We have all been fighting the sick bug. My two year old was hit with Influnza A and has doctors orders to rest all week! The last few days have been sleepless nights for me and lots of meds for her! I feel so bad for her, she has a really bad cough and has finally been able to keep her foods and liquids down! I have joined the A Bowl Full Of Lemons Book Club and started reading! Anyone that knows me, knows I am not a big reader. I bought a nook about a year ago and have read a handful of books, and over the last few weeks I have realized that reading is a great way to unwind and step away from life! I have made it a goal to read 12 books this year, more if I am not to busy! What a great way to start, then with a book club! The best part is this book club is completely virtual, which means you can join too!


This is the March 2013 book! It came in the mail today, and since my daughter is sick in bed and wanting to cuddle up to mama, I broke it open and in two hours I have completed SIX chapters! I am warning you now, if you start this book, be prepared to keep reading, because it is a very good book! What book are you reading, or would you recommend if you were in a book club??   

2 comments:

  1. I just finished this book............grab some tissue............I loved it. I'm reading "The Avaitors Wife" Very good............don't ask me how I found your blog.......I'm a blurker :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check out "The Aviators Wife" if I finish this one before the end of the month. I have heard many people say that "The light between oceans" brings on lots of tears towards the middle! I have a feeling it will be here before I know it, since I am not at chapter 9! Regardless of how you found my blog, thanks for commenting and hope you choose to follow!

    ReplyDelete