Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Big Texan

We just got home yesterday from a 4 day trip to Texas! We left Saturday Morning and got home yesterday afternoon, very short trip. We went to visit some family we had not seen in over two years. It was nice to get out of our town and be on the road, but boy am I happy to be home and in my own bed! On our way there we stopped to eat at The Big Texan Home of the 72 oz Steak! Yes 72 oz Steak, who could eat that??? Well I got the joy of seeing a man from California try to eat it! We left before he finished so I am not sure if he finished and got it FREE or if he had to pay for it! My son had fun playing this zombie shooting game in the restaurant, and I enjoyed looking at the gift shop and wishing I had room in my tummy for some of their yummy fudge! If you go, check out the back of the gift shop, they have a real, live, up close and personal RATTLE SNAKE! Now that I am home I have things to ship out for eBay, laundry to clean, food to cook, and things to get ready for Thanksgiving next week. Hope you all had a fun weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Cool! From a Texas Gal here we went there before, DH,and DS liked it :)

    ReplyDelete