Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Daily Water

Follow me on Instagram
If you have been following my posts than you know that I have been trying to eat healthier and work out. You might have read my Work Out Plan post a few days ago and wondered how I can drink 60+ ounces of water a day! I can not stand the taste of water...it is just so boring....I only drink plain water when I am super thirsty! I used to add things like mio and the flavor packets you can buy at Wal-mart and I noticed that my stomach would hurt shortly after drinking water mixed with those items. So I stopped buying them...and in return stopped drinking a lot of water. Not good! After learning more about doTerra Essential Oils and how many ways you can use them in your daily life, I knew I needed to try them out! The first set I ordered came with the small bottle of Lemon, Lavender, and Peppermint. I started adding the lemon to my water, and it flavored it just enough to make me feel like drinking more water. It is not a real strong "lemon" flavor just enough to tell that is not plain water! I love that I can get the flavor water I was looking for, without all the "extra" stuff I did not want! I was adding sliced and squeezed lemons into my water, and it was super sour and I also worried that the citric acid in the lemon would cause problems to my teeth! With the Lemon essential oils I no longer have to worry about that! Plus I get so much more out drinking my lemon water! Go check out THIS blog post about the benefits of adding essential oils to you water. 

*** If you plan on adding essential oils to your water, please make sure that it is an oil that is safe for internal use! 

1 comment:

  1. is that a 60+ ounces pitcher? That is such a good idea! Fill it every day (and then fill a water bottle) and then at the end of the day when it is empty I will know how I drank enuf! I don't drink enuf water at all.

    ReplyDelete