Wednesday, October 3, 2012







Much of what was on the counter was stuff to go into recycle. It took me about 2-3 minutes to clear just one side of the counter.
Not long right? You can do it 5 minutes at a time. If that is all the time you have, before you have to walk out the door, then do it real quick! You will be happy when you come home, and half the work is done! That's what I did, because here in about 30 minutes we have to go get big brother from school! Then we have some appointments, which means when I get home, it will almost be dinner time! Here are some fun photos I thought you would get a kick out of.
This is a Clorox wipe container , I covered in in fabric, and now we put the Walmart bags in it! Cute and handy! What do you use for your bags?

 
I got this at Ross a few years back. It says 
A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen and this kitchen is delirious

Well it is time for me to go to the school. Let me know what you think of this half of the counter? What would you do different? More on the rest soon! :) Bye for now


2 comments:

  1. Great idea for your bags! I've been looking for something to with mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was cheap! I had the extra fabric, and the container was empty, think I saw the idea on another blog several months ago. I have also seen others use a empty tissue box! If you do something DIY post a link for me to see! Love me some DIY!! :)

    ReplyDelete