Friday, October 5, 2012

Aqua Blue in the Laundry Room

         Aqua Blue In The Laundry Room


I found a few things at Target today! I thought to myself, "what color would go good with my black washer and dryer?" When I saw the aqua blue I knew it would be perfect! The basket on the dryer was on clearance for less then $5. I used that to put the stain remover and dryer sheets. The idea for the basket was from the blog A Bowl Full of Lemons and I think she may have used the same colors too! :)
The photo frame I had collecting dust in a different room, it was originally black, and from Walmart. I had some aqua colored paint from a project I am working on, and painted it this afternoon! In side the frame is a free printable that I got from the blog Bringing Crafty Back
 



Then I found some fun place mats at Target for $1.99, I bought a few because I am going to use them for a different project coming soon! I wanted to get a beverage dispenser ($18.99 at Target) for my laundry detergent, make it a little fancy! I got that idea from the Organizing Made Fun 
blog. I wanted the place mat in case something spills or drips, it can be lifted and cleaned in the sink. I had the flower pot under my kitchen sink ($2.99 at Lowes) and thought I could clean it out and use it for loose change?? When it is full I can split the money between my two kids! So far I love the change, and would like to add a few more things when this area is fixed up(hubby's job)!

3 comments:

  1. I say it looks super !!!!Love the accent color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! Great job and love the blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! It seems so overwhelming to me! I go into each room and their is just piles of stuff...and I am sure most of it we do not need. But of course being an eBay seller, I know I can make some money on all those things! LOL I need more time to post it all! I have a question in the next post that maybe you two will have an answer too! Regarding my eBay store! Thanks for following and have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete