Thursday, October 25, 2012

Chocolate Banana Bread

After washing our dishes, I decided I could make some Chocolate Banana Bread with the 5 over-ripe bananas that I knew my kids would not eat. It was so yummy! I wish I could send you each a piece! But since I can't I will share the recipe! 
                                       Chocolate Banana Bread
-2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup white sugar
-1/4 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
Mix this all in a bowl
Now add each of these to the bowl with the above items
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 5 ripe bananas (mashed)
-1 tablespoon vanilla extract
After mixing everything I put the batter into a 9x5 loaf pan that I sprayed with Pam cooking spray. Bake on 375 degrees for about an hour. Or until your knife comes out clean! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment