Sunday, October 21, 2012

Linen Closet

I am really liking the side by side before and after photos. It really shows the difference! Any who, this week on a A Bowl Full Of Lemons they are working on how to organize your linen closet. And once again, this is another area that looks like a dumping ground in our house! I did not have to do too much as it was somewhat organized when I started. I used some baskets a few months ago to put things like extra lotions and cleaners in, so some of it was already "contained". This time I added the cute "baby colored" basket and put my daughters bath towels and some soap and lotion, next to our regular towels. One day when our bathroom is gutted and redone, I will do something fun to decorate using the towel! Until then this will just have to work. Up on the very top shelf I have all my candles and extra  "(good)smelly" ;) stuff. The blue drawer container has q-tips, mini first aid kits, and some medicine. Then I used a USPS box for some gum, chap stick,and cough drops that I got FREE with coupons...So there were a bunch, and they were a mess before the box! Then the bottom shelf has toilet paper, tissues, and a box with extra bath mats, and shower curtains! As I use up my candles and lotions this space will get a lot better looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment