Friday, July 12, 2013

$5 Fill A Bag Sale

See how big that bag is...and how much stuff is inside of it??? I paid $5.57 (including tax) for all of it! Today was my first time going to a "Fill a Bag" Sale at a local consignment store! I was even more excited when I went to pay because the lady told me I had some money in my account from some of the stuff I had dropped off to sell! I ended up walking out with that bag and only paying $3.57!!! Talk about a deal! The best part is that I was super picky with what I put in my bag, I did not want any of the Walmart brands (nothing against Walmart, but if I am going to fill this bag I want some excellent brands)! I got a bunch of Ralph Lauren, Baby Gap and Boutique brand clothing for my little girl! They did not have much in my son's size (boys 8) so he did not get anything but that is a-ok! Next time you hear of a "Fill a Bag" Sale I would totally say
"Go Check it out"! See what you can find and stuff that bag till it is ready to bust open! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment