Monday, July 15, 2013

If you List it...It will Sell

You know that movie "Field of Dreams" when Kevin Costner (or someone in the movie) says "If you build it they will come" Well call this my "Field of Dreams" Saying for the day... "IF YOU LIST IT, IT WILL SELL"!! Cheesy ...I know...but it is motivation. If you sell on eBay you might understand what I am saying! I have so many things to list every day...and sometimes I have no clue where to begin! Or I feel super overwhelmed and end up not listing anything! Truth is ...if I don't list it...I don't make any money! We all like money right?? So lately I have been trying to list 5 or more items a day in my store...and guess what...people are buying! The more I have listed and available...the more sales I have! Check out my Saturday packages! That box was full! Happy dance on my end!

2 comments:

  1. Where do you sell your um needed items. I'm so over ebay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sell on eBay, a local Facebook Page and a local Craigslist page.

      Delete