Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cleaning the Ninja Blender

Hey everyone! How has your summer been? It is very HOT here in Colorado! I have been so busy the last few weeks I have been super behind on sharing all the things I am doing on the blog! My son starts school on August 5th, so we have been buying school supplies while trying to squeeze in a few last minute fun days! Any who, I was cooking dinner the other night and had to use my ninja blender to blend up some chilies! If you own a Ninja than you must know how difficult it can be to clean all the hidden spots on the lid! Well...maybe if you don't have a dish washer that is! Since I wash by hand (for now) I always dread cleaning the ninja after we use it! Plus it kind of scares me...cause one time when we first bought it I almost cut my finger off ( well not off, but I cut pretty deep). I decided to try something out, and boy am I glad that I did! After you get it all dirty and gross, put some hot water and a few drops of dish soap in it...put the lid on and BLEND it up! Then rinse it and let it dry! That has been the easiest way for me to get that thing clean and now I do not mind cleaning it! It was one of those moments when I asked myself..."Why didn't I think of this sooner??"


No comments:

Post a Comment