Tuesday, February 5, 2013

VALENTINES DIY FOR HUBBY




Are you having a hard time coming up with something creative and different to get your hubby for Valentines Day? Well this idea sparked when a friend of mine started giving gifts on February 1st! Most people call it the 14 days of Valentines, and you give that special someone a small gift everyday! Well I was a little late on this bandwagon! So I thought it would still be a great idea, just get 14 gifts, and make it one gift that keeps giving! Here are some gift tags I made today, you can right click and save them, then print them for yourself if you would like! I will have a photo of the complete gift with more details sometime soon. I need to go shopping to get the other items I am missing
Here is a link with many more ideas... 
14 days of valentines 

No comments:

Post a Comment