Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ibotta

 Ibotta What is it you might ask? I found it very interesting and thought that many of my readers would benefit from it! It is a free app that you can down load to your I Phone or Android phone. It will have many offers available for you to earn money on. At first I thought this would be one more thing to drive me up the wall trying to remember. Now that I have had it a few days, I think it is totally worth trying to keep up with. It has many items you might already purchase as "offers" to earn money. 
Orange Juice, Toilet paper, Mouth wash, dog biscuits are just a few I have seen on the app. Each item has a few tasks such as "learn a tip" or "watch this 1 minute video" all about the product. Once you have done the tasks, it will allow you to earn a set $ amount on that item once it is purchased. When you have made the purchase at one of the many stores available in the options area you simply take a photo of the receipt. Once Ibotta has verified you purchased the item on the list (usually takes a less then two minutes) it will tell you you earned $x amount. You can then transfer that amount into your PayPal account. This only asked me for my email address that is linked to my PayPal. Or you also have the option of donating the money to a school.  I have only made a few dollars in this week alone, but I am sure in the weeks to come I will make a lot more once I have a grocery list and some coupons in hand! Post a comment if you get the app and let me know what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment